Welcome back to my blog for my Wednesday post. Yes, you read that right, I’m bumping up my posts, and posting two times a week. Check back on the blog every Wednesday and Saturday for a new post from me.
Today I’m sharing with you the secret tip to looking expensive on a budget. This tip is super easy and simple, anyone can do it.
Solid Colors Look Expensive
Yes, its exactly that simple, wearing garments with only one color. I’ve noticed that affluent women often wear clothing that is only one color. Their garments are usually simple and plain, the silhouette of the garment is often simple too.
But remember that you should always buy clothing in colors that suit you. If you don’t look good in light yellow, definitely don’t buy a dress in that color. I will soon release a post on how to find the colors that look best on you.
When wanting to dress expensive remember less is more. A simple pair of white wide leg jeans with a light blue sweater and some neutral wedges is the perfect look for an affluent women. Pinterest is an amazing place to find outfit inspiration.
How To Look Expensive
- Wear solid colors
- Buy clothing in colors that look good on you
- Wear clothing that has simple silhouettes
Want to see more of me than check out my other social channels!
- Instagram – to see what I’m up to on the daily + my outfits
- Pinterest – to get some major modest outfit inspiration and home decor inspo
- Like To Know It – to shop all of my favorite affordable and pricey modest clothing picks
- Newsletter – receive a weekly lifestyle email newsletter that contains bits and pieces of my life and random bits of fun